The Celtic Tenors is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of The Celtic Tenors in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- The Celtic Tenors
- Contact details of The Celtic Tenors is email@example.com
- When we refer to ‘we’ it is The Celtic Tenors
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
We are a musical act, we perform at musical events; solely The Celtic Tenors performances, events where The Celtic Tenors perform as a part of a larger event. We are a service business, we typically are contacted by bookers through our website www.celtic-tenors.com, we also facilitate connecting concertgoers with venues’ websites, we do not knowingly collect this data our website management company, flo-web, is our website warden and provider. We also receive enquiries the public. This information is not processed but emails may be kept in email inboxes.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
Purpose for processing your data
- Data is used to email replies to questions asked by you. Your email address may be kept on file indefinitely.
- We may forward your email address to the appropriate party necessary to carry out your requirements, this may be to a third party over which we have no control.
- Your email may be used in the future to contact you about subsequent shows.
- If you are purchasing a CD or DVD, your request is sent to Pay-Pal, we only have postal address and email address in email form from Pay-Pal, no financials and these are not processed or used for subsequent business.
Why are we processing your data? Our legal basis
In order for us to provide you with booking services, link services to third party venues or online shops, The Celtic Tenors need to collect personal data such as email address in order to respond to and direct enquiries. Our reason (lawful reason) for processing your data under the GDPR is:
- So that we can reply to requests made by you, or facilitate a request made by you and to possibly follow up for feedback or other reasons. In any event, The Celtic Tenors are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will The Celtic Tenors use the personal data it collects about me?
The Celtic Tenors will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Who are we sharing your data with?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to The Celtic Tenors in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with The Celtic Tenors procedures.
If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
The third parties that we pass your personal data to may include:
- Our Agencies
- Someone who may be specifically requested by you or case pertinent.
We have issued all our third party processors with a Data Processor checklist asking them GDPR specific questions
If we transfer personal data to a third party or outside the EU we as the data controller will assume the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for you the data subject are available.
Data subject rights:
The Celtic Tenors facilitate you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability: you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that The Celtic Tenors refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. The Celtic Tenors will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by The Celtic Tenors or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and The Celtic Tenors data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
If we have received your personal data from another source:
The Celtic Tenors may have collected your personal data from Pay-Pal or Eventbrite.ie
We will endeavour to share any other information required by you to demonstrate that the processing is fair and transparent.
The Categories of personal data we have collected are:
Who we are sharing this data with no one except persons or organisations directly involved with your case, whether it be a ticket selling site or cd selling site.
If we have received your personal data from another source, if you require, we will endeavor to share with you:
- Within one month of obtaining the personal data, in accordance with the specific circumstances of the processing;
- When personal data is first disclosed in circumstances where the personal data is disclosed to another recipient.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries, questions or comments regarding this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.